Share Your Story
*Entries are published on social media
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry to Wedlockers competitions are open to all Australian residents over 18 years of age.
- Competition commences Sunday 3 June 2018 and closes at midnight on Saturday 30 June 2018.
- To enter Wedlockers competitions, entrants must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by the specified closing date & time.
- Information on prizes and how to enter Wedlockers competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of entry.
- The prize winner will be notified by email on Monday 2 July, 2018.
- Prize winners must notify Wedlockers of a postal address where the prize may be mailed within 30 days of the close of competition.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As a condition of entry, participants allow Wedlockers to make contact with you during or on completion of the competition to discuss your entry.
- Entrants authorise Wedlockers to publish their entry on our website, blog, social media accounts and other online or in-print locations without restriction for the purpose of promoting Wedlockers and it's competitions.
- Competitions are a game of skill and winning entries will be selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
- Unclaimed prizes: if for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited.
- All entrants agree to the use of their name, address suburb and entry content for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- Wedlockers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or exchange.
- Wedlockers collects the personal information of entrants to enable administration and promotion of competitions. Personal information may be provided to 3rd parties relevant to the competitions.