Brisbane Marriage Celebrants
Looking for a marriage celebrant in Brisbane, QLD? Here's a list of Brisbane marriage celebrants that provide wedding ceremonies and elopements from South Bank to Moreton Bay. From the best elopement celebrants to the fun, young and highly experienced wedding officiants, these are the most recommended marriage celebrants in Brisbane, QLD.
- Location: Stafford, QLD 4053
- Service Areas: Brisbane & surrounds
- Ceremonies: Weddings, elopements, legals only, MC
- Personality: Loving, caring, warm, personable
“Life is too short for cheap wine” says Venita as she completes a customised ceremony script. These scripts are known to cause happy tears when couples read them for the first time. Venita is a highly skilled writer, a kind and supportive celebrant and someone for which no question is too hard or inconvenient. She doesn't mind sharing a sneaky G&T with you either. Fees start at $350 for legals only, $650 for elopements and $990 for fully personalised ceremonies.
- Location: Seventeen Mile Rocks, QLD 4073
- Service Areas: Brisbane + 60km
- Ceremonies: Weddings, elopements, legals only
- Personality: Personable, friendly, accommodating
Krista Webb was a secondary drama teacher and an event manager prior to becoming a marriage celebrant, so she knows a thing or two about making things runs smoothly. She's helpful and friendly, super easy to talk to, and very good at calming nervous Brides and Grooms. Krista lives for travel, loves a good chat and is always in for glamping. Fees start at $1,095 for fully personalised ceremonies, elopements are $750 and legals only from $450.
- Location: South Brisbane, QLD 4101
- Service Areas: Brisbane, Mount Tamborine, Ipswich
- Ceremonies: Weddings, vow renewals, MC
- Personality: Friendly, warm, romantic
Michael is a full time Brisbane marriage celebrant who was born for the role. He's been married for 40+ years and loves it. He loves people, he loves their diversity and he absolutely adores weddings. You'll probably not find a celebrant more passionate about getting you hitched than Michael. In fact he only does one wedding per day so that he can focus solely and entirely on you. To be married by Michael is to have been serenaded by Pavarotti. Fees range between $695 – $795.
- Location: Tugun, QLD 4224
- Service Areas: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Ceremonies: Weddings, elopements, destination weddings
- Personality: Warm, sincere, fun
Don't want a traditional wedding? Josh is a modern, relaxed and fun marriage celebrant who delivers simple and meaningful ceremonies filled with grace, love and humour. He is one of Australia's best celebrants for small weddings and elopements as he has a special affinity for making everyone in the room, even when it's just 4 people, feel warm and welcome. He knows exactly what to say to make the ceremony relaxed. Josh speaks freely and without judgement, is sincere, open and down to earth.
- Location: Mermaid Beach, QLD 4218
- Service Areas: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Byron Bay
- Ceremonies: Legals only, elopements, weddings
- Personality: Fun, effervescent, casual, organised
Following in her father's footsteps, Jo Hurley is a young, 2nd generation Brisbane marriage celebrant - with a lifetime of experience. Jo's modern approach ensures her couples are armed with the perfect words to say to each other to tap into the "feels" on their big day. Jo has a big, welcoming smile, a loving vibe, a generous spirit and is perfectly unflappable. Wedding fees start at $660 for registry style weddings, $880 for elopements and $1,100 for personalised love stories.
- Location: Broadbeach Waters, QLD 4218
- Service Areas: Brisbane, Tamborine Mountain, Kingscliff
- Ceremonies: Weddings, vow renewals, elopements
- Personality: Fun, outgoing, relaxed
Sue Raward is a civil celebrant with a wicked sense of humour. She's confident, bubbly and outgoing and puts people immediately at ease with her infectious smile and happy energy. Super easy to talk to, Sue makes the whole planning experience easy and stress free. Wedding ceremony fees start from $845 mid week and $995 on the weekend. Elopement packages that include Sue as celebrant + a photographer and florist start from $1990.
- Location: Birkdale, QLD 4159
- Service Areas: Brisbane, Mt Tamborine, Redlands
- Ceremonies: Weddings, elopements, vow renewals
- Personality: Helpful, patient, generous
Bronwyn Saleh is a flexible and accommodating celebrant who loves to help create memorable and unique wedding ceremonies. Alternative, themed and cosplay weddings are her specialty, as are surprise backyard weddings and double weddings. Bronwyn goes out of her way to make the planning process easy for couples including driving to meet couples in their home.
- Location: Newmarket, QLD 4051
- Service Areas: Brisbane, Regional Queensland
- Ceremonies: Weddings, legals only
- Personality: Kind, helpful, calm
Natasha is a relaxed marriage celebrant who brings a positive and calm energy. She creates bespoke wedding ceremonies that are simple, fun and elegant and into which you can provide as much or as little input as you like. Natasha's personable and warm demeanour creates a loving atmosphere on the day and a stress-free lead up during the planning phase. Ceremony fees start at $400 for legals only and go up to $1,150 for fully personalised celebrations. Travel is free within 100km of Newmarket in Brisbane.
- Location: The Gap, QLD 4061
- Service Areas: Brisbane, Ipswich
- Ceremonies: Bespoke weddings
- Personality: Funny, friendly, quirky
Anna Bauer loves it when Tim Tams are on sale. And wine - whether its on sale or not. In addition to these gold factual nuggets, she wants you to know that she's vaccinated, and that there are limits to her skills. Skydiving and nude weddings are out. Unless there's bubbles and bribery involved in which case she say's she may consider it. In any case, the way she'll deliver your story is likely to be pretty memorable. Romantic, funny and full of warm and fuzzies is the consensus from previous couples. Fees for the full shebang are $900. Travel is free within 75km radius of Brisbane.
- Location: Waterford West, QLD 4133
- Service Areas: Brisbane, Moreton Island
- Ceremonies: Legals only, Elopements, Weddings, MC
- Personality: Kind, caring, down to earth, encouraging
Kerri is a patient and accommodating marriage celebrant who works with her couples to create a ceremony that represents their love, hopes and dreams. She promises a relaxed and fun ceremony full of love, tears and laughter. Kerri welcomes elopements at her Brisbane property in front of her old dinosaur shed. She also offers unique, laid back weddings and elopements on Moreton Island. Ceremony fees start from $450 for legals only in Brisbane and $650 on Moreton Island. Personalised wedding ceremonies from $850.
- Location: Banyo, QLD 4014
- Service Areas: Brisbane, SE Queensland, Byron Bay
- Ceremonies: Weddings, elopements, legals only
- Personality: Warm, inclusive, welcoming
Roxy is a warm and welcoming marriage celebrant who creates non-boring wedding ceremonies full of tears, laughter and most importantly, love. One of her key attributes is her inclusiveness, both with guests present and those in attendance online. An avid traveller, more than 80% of the 450 weddings that Roxy has conducted have been at a podcast (or 5) driving distance outside of Brisbane. Wedding fees start at $1,195 for fully personalised 25 - 35 minute ceremonies. Legals only 5 - 10 minute ceremonies cost $495. Elopements are somewhere in between.
Marriage Celebrants in QLD
Have a Brisbane marriage celebrant to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.