Micro Wedding Packages: NSW | QLD
Micro wedding packages in NSW cater for small weddings and elopements of between 2 - 60 guests. Most commonly offered by wedding venues, planners and elopement specialists, small wedding packages come with a range of inclusions from all inclusive to DIY & BYO. There is no industry standard when it comes to micro wedding packages in NSW and the same is true for all other states in Australia.
If you're looking for a micro wedding package with a ceremony and/or reception venue included, you're in the right spot. All of the intimate wedding packages on this list include a site for your wedding ceremony and reception. Beyond those two key elements, the package inclusion are usually flexible to cater for varying requirements.
Small wedding packages that are described as 'all inclusive' refer to the inclusion of venue hire as well as catering and drinks. You will not be required to hire external caterers at these venues. If your preference is to organise your own catering or you're not intending to include any consumables in your celebrations scroll down the list for micro wedding packages described as DIY, BYO or dry hire.
Most small wedding and elopement venues on this list also cater for larger weddings, so when you enquire we highly recommend you specifically request information about their micro wedding packages. They will usually send you a PDF specifically containing information about their small wedding and elopement packages.
Micro Wedding Venues in NSW
Best Micro Wedding Packages in NSW
- LOCATION: Southern Highlands, NSW
- CAPACITY: 30 - 55
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 2
- WEDDING VENUES: Augustine's Room
Augustine's Room at Mali Brae Farm is a newly purpose-built wedding venue for small weddings of 30 to 54 guests. The light-filled space features polished floors, a curved bar and floor to ceiling glass windows with spectacular views.
Elopements & micro weddings incur an affordable venue hire fee + food & beverage cost per person.
- Micro Wedding Package: 6 hour exclusive venue hire. Ceremony at any of 6 sites, photos, reception. Min 30 guests. Max 55 guests. Complimentary accommodation for 2.
2. Goosewing Cottage
- LOCATION: Hunter Valley, NSW
- CAPACITY: 2 - 20
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 12
- AVAILABILITY: Monday - Thursday
Goosewing Cottage is a small country venue that offers all inclusive small wedding packages in the beautiful Hunter Valley. Goosewing specialise in intimate weddings and have a maximum capacity of 20 (not including the newlyweds & children under 3).
The Hunter Valley's best-of-the-best wedding celebrants and photographers are part of your wedding package at this picturesque venue. Accommodation options include a cottage that sleeps 4 guests and a homestead for 8 with a swimming pool and covered balcony area suitable for wet weather ceremonies. Accommodation can be extended into weekends.
- Elopement for 2 - $3,295: Includes venue, wedding planner, choice of celebrants, personalised ceremony & all legals, award winning photographer & witnesses if required plus a signing table and bottle of bubbles.
- Micro Wedding for 20 - $5,095: Includes above + 2 nights accommodation for 2 - 4 guests, wedding cake and wedding flowers.
- LOCATION: Tilba Tilba, NSW
- CAPACITY: 2 - 25+
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 2 - 14
Mountain View Farm on the NSW South Coast offers one of the most unique micro wedding locations in Australia. Every year at the start of Spring the daisy fields burst into flower and for an exclusive 6 week season you can say "I do" immersed in thousands of vibrant blooms at an altar in the centre of the field.
Mountain View Farm offers DIY weddings for 2 - 120 guests year-round with the option of all inclusive packages for elopements and micro weddings.
Mountain View Farm offers affordable micro wedding packages on the farm throughout the year. Premium micro weddings in the Daisy Fields are exclusively available for a 6 week season from mid August to end of September.
- Micro Wedding in the Daisies - $8,500: Available late August to 30 September for up to 25 guests. Includes a personalised ceremony by Debra Summer, 3 hours photography by Serenity Shots, live music by Singer in the Park, wedding flowers, gourmet grazing table & drinks. Option to add accommodation. Mid-week discount.
- Micro Wedding on the Farm: Opt for the all inclusive package above at seasonal pricing or DIY and bring your own suppliers.
- LOCATION: Hawkesbury, NSW
- CAPACITY: 2 - 100
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 10
- VENUES: Ground floor, outdoors, church steps
The historic St Joseph's Guesthouse is a unique wedding venue reconstructed in the ruins of a 160 year old Catholic Church. The property is now a non-denominational location perfectly set up for micro weddings featuring 5 luxury bedrooms across the top 2 levels. On the ground floor an intimate function area seats 8 - 60 guests or caters for cocktail functions for up to 100.
Three seperate lawn areas grace the outside of the church. You can get married on the front sandstone steps under the original church bell at one end of the property, pitch a marquee to the side or have an outdoor reception on the opposite lawn.
- Elopement Package for 10: Take over exclusive use of the entire property for 3+ nights including accommodation for up to 10 guests for $3,500.
- Micro Wedding Package: Includes exclusive use of the guesthouse for 10 - 100 guests from $3,500 - $7,500 including 3+ nights accommodation.
- LOCATION: Blue Mountains, NSW
- CAPACITY: 2+
- VENUES: Gardens, pavilion, marquee
The Australian Botanic Gardens offers 8 garden venues for small weddings and elopements. Settings include lawns on the lakefront, woodlands and secluded flower gardens.
Small wedding packages are available from $578 for ceremony only with set up of furniture from $735.
- Elopements: 2 hour venue hire of the Connections Garden from $860. Upgrade available to include hire of chairs, table and carpet runner.
- Ceremonies: 2 hour venue hire of any gardens from $615 with upgrade available to include hire of chairs, table & carpet runner.
- Garden Reception: Hire of the Connections Garden from 5pm - 10pm from $1,455.
- Location: 1180 Bolong Road, Coolangatta, NSW 2535
- Capacity: 80
- Wedding Packages: DIY/BYO
- Accommodation: Sleeps 15
One of the quirkiest spots for intimate weddings is Eleven Eighty - a little 3 acre property at Shoalhaven Heads. The venue comes with a micro wedding barn, a refurbished school hall, a modernised train carriage and a beautifully private rustic courtyard with an outdoor bar.
All of the spaces at Eleven Eighty are perfectly suited to intimate weddings seating between 20 - 80 guests. Accommodation for 15 guests is split across two cottages including what used to be an old schoolmasters house.
- Micro Wedding for 30 - $7,500: Includes exclusive use of the property for 3 days including all function spaces with 2 nights accommodation for 15 guests. Also provided is fire wood for the Argentine BBQ, lawn games, styling props including velvet lounges, tables, chairs, arbor and giant lights, and a black & white checkered dance floor.
- LOCATION: Crescent Head - Mid North Coast, NSW
- CAPACITY: 25+
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 32
- WEDDING VENUES: Pavilion
Goolawah Retreat is an intimate coastal venue well suited to destination micro weddings with 25 - 90 guests. There are 5 refurbished cottages on the 28 acre property and extra guests are welcome to camp onsite. A brand new wedding pavilion & adjoining courtyard provide an ideal gathering spot for dinner & dancing.
Venue hire starts at $6,800 including exclusive use of the entire property for 3 nights, all accommodation and onsite facilities. Guests can pay their own accommodation and you have the freedom to choose your own caterers.
- Peak Season Packages - $8,500: Includes exclusive use of the property for up to 40 guests with camping options for additional guests. Venue, furniture & lighting provided. BYO tableware, food & beverages.
- Off Peak Weddings - $6,800: Includes all of the above for winter weddings, last minute dates & mid week bookings. Enquire for availability.
- LOCATION: 76 Mort St, Katoomba, NSW 2780
- CAPACITY: 16 - 70
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 18
Just 1 hour from Sydney in the world heritage Blue Mountains National Park, Dantosa Estate offers 9 private acres to hire for wedding stays immersed in serene nature. Elegant park-like gardens & walking trails, a picturesque lake & lake house, waterfront jetty and tennis court provide endless backdrops to host your ceremony, photos and reception in one beautiful location.
Dantosa Estate features two seperate houses that sleep up to 18 guests including one with an intimate function space for up to 70 guests.
All wedding packages include exclusive use of the property. Package pricing and inclusions are flexible to suit requirements with additional guests permitted at day visitor or overnight rates.
Intimate Wedding for 16 - $8,395: Includes 2 nights accommodation for up to 16 guests, a wine tasting and an extended late check out at 7pm.
Micro Wedding for 40 - $12,595: As above with up to 40 day visitors to attend your wedding.
- LOCATION: 330 Comerong Island Rd, Terara, NSW 2540
- CAPACITY: 2 - 20
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 8
- WEDDING VENUES: Garden
Figbird Cottage is an intimate garden venue that offers a relaxed & private location for elopements and micro weddings with 2 - 20 guests. The South Coast property features manicured lawns surrounded by elegant English-style gardens complete with a romantic fairy-lit rose arbor. Wet weather marquee.
All inclusive micro wedding packages at Figbird Cottage start at $3,995 with 2 hour venue hire, a photographer, celebrant, witnesses if required and bubbles. Flexible inclusions enable you to add onsite accommodation, high tea, canapés & more. Available Monday - Thursday.
- Elopement for 2 - $3,995: Exclusive venue use for 2 hours, planner, ceremony set up, celebrant, 2 hr photo shoot with digital images & online gallery.
- Micro Wedding for up to 20 - $7,500: 4hr venue hire, 3 hr photo shoot, customised ceremony + styling, 1 night accommodation, breakfast hamper, lawn games, wedding cake, bouquet & buttonhole.
- LOCATION: Southern Highlands, NSW
- CAPACITY: 20+
- ACCOMMODATION: Next door
- VENUES: Gardens, micro wedding barn
Growwild Wildflower Farm is a pretty, 25 acre wedding venue filled with lush gardens of picturesque native flowers. Surrounded by national park, the lawns and gardens offer a private and intimate setting for micro weddings and the expansive property is yours to yourself on your wedding day.
Growwild offers two options for small wedding receptions. You can have an outdoor, picnic style celebration on one of the many secluded lawns, or utilise the micro barn which caters for seated receptions of up to 50 guests or 60 for cocktail functions.
Growwild is a registered sanctuary with the Wildlife Land Trust and a regular destination for local wallabies and koalas. The photo opportunities within the grounds are diverse and absolutely stunning.
All small wedding packages include access to 4 ceremony sites, exclusive use of grounds, 3 reception venues, use of bridal retreat and all furniture, table & glassware.
- Micro Weddings - $9,200 + $30/pp: Includes 16 hour venue hire with ceremony & reception set up by onsite staff.
- All Inclusive Wedding Packages: On request
- LOCATION: Sydney, NSW
- CAPACITY: 2 - 80
- WEDDING VENUES: Chapel, private dining rooms
Lords Estate provides a unique opportunity to get married in one of the only privately owned, deconsecrated chapels in Sydney. This beautifully restored, 140 year-old chapel offers the perfect setting for small wedding ceremonies with surrounding gardens for your wedding photos.
The heritage listed chapel also makes a unique reception venue for smaller weddings of up to 30 guests and is ideally suited to long table dining with enough space for a lounge & dance floor.
In addition to the chapel, a private dining room and drawing room are available for exclusive hire within the main homestead. These spaces are suitable for small receptions of 8 - 12 guests.
- Micro Weddings: The venue hire cost is $2,000 for exclusive use of the chapel & grounds for 4 hours
- Micro Receptions: $2,000 including 4 hr venue hire
- LOCATION: Central Tilba - South Coast, NSW
- CAPACITY: 10 - 50
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 2
- WEDDING VENUES: Lawns, private dining room
Fig Tree Park is a brand new hill top location for micro weddings on the NSW South Coast. The grounds of the European style estate feature uninterrupted sea views, grand fig trees and elegant gardens that light up at night providing a wonderfully intimate wedding venue in the great outdoors.
All-inclusive micro wedding packages include private venue hire for 2 nights with luxury accommodation in an intimate seaside barn. Price guide for small wedding reception catering is $110 - 150 per person.
- Mini Wedding - $7,000: Includes exclusive use of the property for up to 15 wedding guests mid week, ceremony set up & styling and the option of a private chef to cater lunch or dinner.
- Micro Wedding - $9,000: Includes venue hire for up to 50 wedding guests mid week, or $10,500 on the weekend. Outdoor ceremony & reception set up and styling with full garden lighting and use of round tables & cross back chairs.
- LOCATION: 36 Keys Road, Coorabell, NSW 2479
- CAPACITY: 10 - 150
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 10
Twenty minutes from Byron Bay is Coorabell Estate, a relaxed private property available to hire for micro weddings of 10 - 55+ guests. The luxury 5 bedroom residence is set on 28 acres in the Hinterland rainforest region and comes with a multitude of potential (and picturesque) ceremony sites, plus two reception settings for seated or cocktail micro weddings.
One reception space is on the back balcony which can seat up to 40 guests under cover and comes with incredible views over the surrounding rainforest canopy. The 2nd reception venue is the poolside entertaining area which can cater for up to 55 guests for cocktail weddings.
While you can DIY micro weddings at Coorabell Estate, the venue also comes with the option of having one of Byron Bay's best wedding planners & stylists manage the delivery of your wedding for you. Below are the hire fees to DIY with all inclusive planning & styling options provided on request.
- Elopement Package - $4,000: Includes 3 night venue hire with accommodation for up to 10 guests and 2 bottles of chilled champagne on arrival with your wedding onsite for up to 10 guests.
- Micro Wedding Package - $6,000: Includes 3 nights venue hire with accommodation for 10 and up to 40 guests welcome on your wedding day. Enquire for larger weddings of up to 150 guests.
- LOCATION: Hunter Valley, NSW
- CAPACITY: 30+
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 32
- WEDDING VENUES: Gardens, chapel, house, function room
Greystone Estate is a luxurious Hamptons-inspired private property located in the centre of the Hunter Valley. With luxury accommodation for 32 wedding guests onsite, the estate is an ideal weekend destination for micro weddings.
The main homestead is of open plan design and features indoor + outdoor communal gathering areas suitable for small ceremonies and receptions. Set on 10 resort-like acres with beautiful gardens, an open air pavilion and 5 star wedding concierge onsite, Greystone offers the epitome of luxury for small destination weddings.
Exclusive venue hire for small weddings are available in conjunction with the onsite wedding concierge. All packages include accommodation for 32 & access to swimming pool, BBQ area, games room, main homestead and grounds. Concierge will arrange catering for you.
- Weekday Venue Hire: $13,800
- Weekend Venue Hire: $18,400
- LOCATION: Palm Beach, Sydney NSW
- CAPACITY: 100
- Elopement & Ceremony Venue
This secluded beachfront garden is located at a private $40m holiday house in Palm Beach and can be hired for small wedding ceremonies and elopements. The 2,500m² of manicured lawns and Balinese-influenced gardens come with onsite bathroom amenities, plenty of street parking and the option to arrive by water with a jetty on the beach.
This beautiful private property comes with a blank canvas to DIY your dream ceremony. For all inclusive wedding packages we recommend Elope In Sydney who provide ceremony set up & celebrant services from $2,500.
- Venue Hire - $10k: Includes 4 hour exclusive venue hire with access to onsite bathroom amenities.
- LOCATION: 11-15 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, NSW 2065
- CAPACITY: 100
Butchers Daughter is a unique find in Sydney, offering affordable and all inclusive small wedding packages in the vibrant North Shore suburb of Crows Nest. The non-wedding-like venue (it's a blank canvas space that would otherwise make a great cafe) can seat up to 50 guests or caters for cocktail functions of up to 100 and comes fully furnished with a funky bar.
Owner Bridget Ditte is an incredible florist & stylist and offers optional in-house styling in her trademark outside-of-the-box aesthetic. Expect anything from neon rope to coloured crystal vases to floral installations that creep up the wall and feature the most unexpected of ingredients.
Butchers Daughter offers all inclusive wedding packages with an affordable minimum spend of $2,500 Monday to Friday and $4,000 Friday - Sunday. Add 4 or 5 hour drinks package from $45/pp or BYO drinks $20/pp.
- Cocktail Packages $46 - $85/pp: At the upper end includes the house specialty of a grazing food bar plus 5 canapés.
- Feast or Dining Packages $60 - $85/pp: Includes a 2 - 3 course set menu or house specialty shared feast served down the centre of the table.
- LOCATION: 290 North Teven Road, Teven, NSW 2478
- CAPACITY: 18 - 140
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 22
The Villa at Tides Byron Estate is a luxury 7 bedroom residence set amongst the property's picturesque macadamia orchard. On the upper floor a poolside entertaining area caters for up to 40 wedding guests for a seated dinner or cocktail party with incredible views over the orchard to Lennox Head and the ocean.
Tides gives you the option of getting married and having a post wedding recovery party onsite. You can also set up long table dining within the rows of macadamia trees, or book the reception venue next door for larger indoor events. The reception hall is on the same property, is fully licensed for up to 140 guests and has the same incredible views as the villa.
- Micro Wedding for 22 - $3,900+: Includes exclusive use of the villa for 2+ nights with use of the house and orchard for your wedding.
- Micro Wedding for 40 - $5,400+: Includes exclusive use of the villa for 2+ nights for up to 40 people with accommodation for 22 people.
- Small Wedding for 40+ - $4,950: Includes exclusive use of the fully furnished and fully licensed reception hall for your wedding and reception. Option to add villa accommodation.
- LOCATION: 1335 Bolong Road, Coolangatta, NSW 2535
- CAPACITY: 2 - 200
- ACCOMMODATION: Sleeps 70
Coolangatta Estate is the site of first settlement at Shoalhaven Heads and is a picturesque wedding location with a variety of beautiful backdrops. Majestic bush covered hills overlook the property's perfect rows of grape vines, a pretty lake, rustic convict-built buildings and sprawling country gardens which include a hedged croquet lawn for wedding ceremonies.
The 100 acre estate has two reception venues including an atmospheric 200 year old Grand Hall which seats up to 80 guests within intimate, rustic walls. The other function room seats up to 200 guests and features modern rustic decor. With 26 motel-style rooms onsite, Coolangatta Estate is an easy destination for micro weddings.
- Elopement Package - $6,999: Includes marriage celebrant and two witnesses, a photographer for 2 hours, a 2 hour picnic overlooking the grounds and 1 night accommodation for two.
- DIY Venue Hire - $5,000: Includes hire of the estate for weddings of up to 200 guests with the ability to bring your own caterers. You get a fully set up ceremony, your choice of fully furnished reception venue, use of commercial kitchen, tableware, RSA bar staff and 2 nights accommodation for up to 12 guests. Alcohol must be purchased onsite.
Most micro wedding packages in NSW are available for Monday to Thursday weddings. It is possible however to find small wedding or elopement packages for a weekend wedding. Our list of small wedding venues in NSW is the perfect place to explore weekend wedding options. You might also find the following shortlists useful:
- Small wedding venues in the Hunter Valley
- Small wedding venues in the Southern Highlands
- Small wedding venues in Sydney
- Small wedding venues on the South Coast
- Small wedding venues in the Blue Mountains
The above list includes several most affordable micro wedding packages in NSW. There's also a couple of luxury options with accommodation available onsite and the ability to hire the entire property for the exclusive use of you and your guests.