Glamping Wedding Venues in the Blue Mountains
Looking for a glamping wedding venue in the Blue Mountains, NSW? Glamping venues in the Blue Mountains include farms where you can set up a glamping village to luxury wedding venues with permanent safari tents. With plenty of options to choose from, The Blue Mountains is one of the best locations for glamping weddings in NSW.
Here are the most recommended glamping wedding venues in the Blue Mountains region of NSW.
- Max Capacity: 100
- Location: 7 Bowen Mountain Rd, Grose Vale, NSW 2753
- Accommodation Onsite: 2 cottages sleeping 9 + luxury glamping for 2 + portable glamping
Ding Dang Doo is a glamping wedding venue on a horse ranch located on 30 scenic acres in the Blue Mountains. DIY, BYO & pet friendly wedding venue with stables suitable for elopements and small weddings up to 100 guests. Ideal for food trucks, drinks carts and festival style weddings.
- Max Capacity: 250
- Location: 256 Webbs Creek Rd, Wisemans Ferry, NSW 2775
- Accommodation Onsite: 216 guests + glamping
Affordable weekend wedding venue perfect for river front glamping in the Blue Mountains. Camp activities include canoeing, swimming, abseiling, low ropes and archery. Bring the kids!
- Max Capacity: 60
- Location: 70 Grandview Ln, Bowen Mountain, NSW 2753
- Accommodation onsite: 12 + glamping for 2
Luxury wedding retreat ideal for small weddings and elopements. A private and rejuvenating location for your exclusive hire with panoramic mountain & Sydney city views. Luxury glamping in the onsite safari tent.
- Max Capacity: 200
- Location: 5050 Old Northern Rd, Maroota, NSW 2756
- Accommodation Onsite: 11 + Glamping
A private working sheep station that's often used for film and tv production. All-in-one private property just an hour from the Sydney CBD. Available for extended weekend weddings with the option of hiring glamping tents so guests can stay too.
Blue Mountains Wedding Venues
Barns & Sheds
Venues with Accommodation
Venues with a View