Country Wedding Venues on the Central Coast
Country Wedding Venues: Central Coast | Top 10 NSW | Hunter Valley | Illawarra | Newcastle | North Coast | Riverina | South Coast | Southern Highlands | Sydney | Off-The-Beaten-Track | Blue Mountains | Byron Bay
Looking for country wedding venues on the Central Coast? Country venues near Gosford on the NSW Central Coast include farms, barns and picturesque gardens. One of the best things about a country wedding on the Central Coast is the close proximity to urban areas and ease of access to country venues.
Most Central Coast wedding venues in rural areas offer all-in-one wedding packages that include the ceremony, photos and reception venue. Some also offer accommodation onsite making them particularly convenient for destination weddings in the countryside.
From rustic farms to rural resorts, these are the most recommended country wedding venues on the Central Coast, NSW.
Top 10 Country Wedding Venues - Central Coast
Venue Type: Gardens, marquee, outdoors
Location: Kulnura - Central Coast, NSW
Ceremony Spots: Lawns, gardens
Reception Venues: Heritage columns, marquee
In the tiny hamlet of Kulnura in the hills behind the Central Coast, Paradise Botanical Gardens offers a country wedding venue that's as unique as it is unknown. The privately owned rural property is situated on 230 acres of pristine fresh air amongst the clouds and is home to rare plants and animals and the most unique historic architecture in NSW.
Rustic wedding locations include Heritage Roman Columns, a Monet Bridge and a grand entrance arbor with a grand Kings Garden providing the setting for elegant wedding ceremonies. You can set up outdoor rustic weddings threaded through the historic brick columns or there's a marquee site overlooking a picturesque dam. Wedding packages include 3 days access and 2 nights accommodation in the cottage.
- Location: 69 Cooks Road, Glenworth Valley, NSW 2250
- Capacity: 30 - 330
- Accommodation: 5 luxury villas
Glenworth Valley is one of the most popular country wedding venues on the coast and is home to Australia's largest equestrian centre. The tourist attraction is a busy destination for adventure activities and is especially appropriate for couples wanting to plan a wilderness wedding.
Situated across the 3,000 country acres is a multipurpose events centre that has spaces for wedding receptions of 30 - 330 guests. The elegant reception venues feature beautiful views over Glenworth Valley from inside as well as the balcony from which guests get to experience the unique 'Running of the Horses' when for weddings, 200 horses pound past the centre.
- Location: 798 Yarramalong Road, Wyong Creek, NSW 2259
- Capacity: 230
- Accommodation: Sleeps 12
Yarramalong Valley Farmstay is a relaxed country property that offers a stunning location for outdoor weddings surrounded by Central Coast bushland. The 50 acre farm features a picturesque dam backdrop, heritage listed silos, an undercover open-air shed and a rustic wedding barn for receptions.
You'll share your wedding weekend with a gaggle of friendly farm animals who you're welcome to feed throughout your stay. After your wedding reception enjoy a campfire under the night sky and wake up the next morning for bushwalks or yabbying in the dam.
- Location: 383 Brush Creek Road, Cedar Brush Creek, NSW 2259
- Capacity: 40 - 200
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10
Bebeah Farm is a private country wedding venue located on a Central Coast farm in the Yarramalong Valley. The property features a 4 bedroom farmhouse that sleeps 10 guests and is situated within easy access of the Hunter Valley.
Small weddings of up to 40 guests can be held in the farmhouse gardens and this space also suits cocktail receptions of up to 100 guests. In the paddock adjoining the country homestead you can set up a marquee or tipi for larger weddings of up to 200 guests. There's also space for guests to camp or you can arrange a glamping village.
- Capacity: 250
- Venue Type: Barn/shed
- Location: 50 Lutana Rd, Somersby, NSW 2250
- Wedding Info: Country wedding venue on a private equestrian property. The entire farm is available for exclusive hire including the repurposed rustic barn with sleeping quarters for 4 in the loft. Bring your own suppliers and style this rustic wedding location however you like.
- Capacity: 140
- Venue Type: Farm
- Location: 756 Yarramalong Rd, Wyong Creek, NSW 2259
- Wedding Info: Arrive by road or by air to this stunning farm with multiple wedding venues including gardens, lake, permanent arbor & majestic marquee. Spaces can be styled to suit rustic, country weddings. Accommodation includes 4 bedroom heritage house with pool & piano + 4 bedroom cottage.
- Capacity: 120
- Venue Type: Garden estate
- Location: 380 Somersby Falls Rd, Somersby, NSW 2250
- Wedding Info: Somersby Gardens is a peaceful 50 acre country venue on a bushland property with manicured gardens. Wedding venues include the reception pavilion, outdoor amphitheatre and a clear roof marquee. Stay onsite at the luxury 7 bedroom residence with pool and enjoy complete privacy at this secluded location.
- Capacity: 350
- Venue Type: Farm
- Location: 1080 Peats Ridge Rd, Peats Ridge, NSW 2250
- Wedding Info: The Springs is a 125 acre country wedding location with a rustic reception barn. The luxe/industrial chic space is suitable for small or large wedding receptions and packages include food, drinks & stylist. Kosher certified packages available. 18 hole golf course onsite and if you book on a Friday your ceremony is free.
Country Wedding Venues Nearby
- Capacity: 120
- Venue Type: Barn
- Location: 234a Mount Nellinda Rd, Cooranbong, NSW 2265
- Wedding Info: Eco friendly and rustic wedding venue on a bush landscape. Wedding venues include an industrial barn, sandstone ceremony area and covered outdoor shed. Two luxury eco cabins accommodate 15 guests.
- Capacity: 120
- Venue Type: Landscaped gardens
- Location: 869 Paterson Rd, Woodville, NSW 2321
- Wedding Info: Wedding venue for ceremonies & photos on 15 acres of spectacular country gardens. No wedding receptions onsite but the nearby Woodville School of Arts is often booked as the reception venue in conjunction with weddings at the gardens.
Have a Central Coast wedding venue to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.