Outdoor Wedding Venues in Newcastle
Looking for outdoor wedding venues in Newcastle? These wedding venues offer outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions in the Newcastle region of NSW. From garden ceremonies to outdoor receptions, these are the best locations for outdoor weddings in Newcastle.
- Wedding Venue: Heritage Estate
- Capacity: 200
- Location: Fullerton Cove - Newcastle, NSW
- Info: Grand waterfront estate with large barn and expansive grounds with several garden ceremony locations & a spot for outdoor wedding receptions. DIY & BYO packages available for weddings & elopements of most sizes. Venue hire includes exclusive use of all wedding locations.
- Wedding Venue: Outdoor Courtyard + Church
- Capacity: 300
- Location: Newcastle, NSW
- Info: Within walking distance of the Newcastle foreshore are 3 wedding venues at 48 Watt St including The Atrium which is a light-filled semi outdoor venue that's ideal for cocktail weddings. The location also includes a Main Hall (rustic style space) and White Hall (a modern blank canvas venue).
Outdoor Wedding Venues Near Newcastle
- Wedding Venue: Function Room
- Capacity: 200
- Location: Medowie - Port Stephens, NSW
- Info: The Greenhouse is a 135-hectare property with multiple outdoor wedding locations including garden venues surrounded in natural bushland The purpose built wedding venue provides affordable wedding packages including garden ceremonies, photos and cocktail or sit down wedding receptions.
- Wedding Venue: Hotel + Restaurant
- Capacity: 250
- Location: Caves Beach - Central Coast, NSW
- Info: All-in-one beachfront wedding venue with an ocean viewing deck that makes an ideal outdoor wedding ceremony location. Seaside wedding ceremonies and receptions enjoy 180 degree ocean views. 200 guests can stay the night in luxury bungalows and villas.
- Capacity: 60
- Venue Type: Bed & Breakfast
- Location: Bolwarra - Hunter Valley, NSW
- Info: Maddies is a private garden venue for small weddings and elopements in a country setting. A giant Morton Bay Fig provides the ideal garden location for wedding ceremonies and the venue caters for outdoor wedding receptions with dancing under the stars. A B&B venue with accommodation for 6.
- Wedding Venue: Heritage Homestead
- Capacity: 90
- Location: Port Stephens - North Coast, NSW
- Info: Heritage listed homestead with 3 acres of waterfront garden venues. An idyllic wedding location for travellers to Port Stephens with plenty of accommodation available in the holiday destination. All inclusive wedding packages offer the option of outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions.