Waterfront Wedding Venues on the South Coast
Looking for a waterfront wedding venue on the South Coast, NSW? The South Coast offers some of the best waterfront wedding venues in New South Wales. From the beaches of Jervis Bay to riverside gardens on the Shoalhaven, waterside wedding venues on the South Coast are as varied as they are picturesque.
Beach wedding venues along the southern coastline of NSW provide a plethora of choice. You'll find stunning beaches anywhere south of Wollongong to the Sapphire Coast. There's a particular concentration of coastal wedding venues in Jervis Bay and you can hire several of these places which come with their own private beach for your exclusive use.
Nowra and Terara are two towns that offer a choice of wedding venues on the Shoalhaven River. You can get married in your own private spot on the riverfront and the best thing about these all-in-one venues is their affordability. Wedding packages are largely DIY & BYO meaning you'll pay a venue hire fee for the exclusive use of the property and can choose all of your own wedding vendors.
From oceanfront hotels and coastal resorts to river and lakefront locations, these are the best waterfront wedding venues on the South Coast of NSW.
16 Waterfront Venues on the South Coast
- Location: Ellmoos Road, Jervis Bay NSW 2540
- Capacity: 200
- Accommodation: Sleeps 120
The Cove Beach Resort is an oceanfront wedding venue on the South Coast with its own private beach. You can hire the resort for the exclusive-use of your wedding and get marriage on the beach, sand bar or in the venue's gardens with the ocean as your backdrop.
There is a purpose built brand new reception venue onsite and private outdoor areas for seated or cocktail wedding receptions. Self contained beach style cabins + glamping options provide accommodation for 120 of your guests onsite making The Cove an ideal spot for a coastal getaway with your entire guest list.
- Location: Berry, South Coast, NSW
- Capacity: 135
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10
Willow Farm is a 160 acre private farming property located within 5 minutes of South Coast beaches. Waterfront ceremony areas include a private quiet running creek and a picturesque dam with its own jetty. You can set up an outdoor reception overlooking the dam and surrounding lush green paddocks with long dining tables, an outdoor dance floor or marquee.
The property includes a rustic entertainment shed and seperate yoga barn which provide weather proof options for your ceremony and reception. Wedding packages are DIY & BYO and you can set up the property however you like and stay for the weekend with beds for 10 guests.
Bewong River Retreat
- Location: 2395 Princes Hwy, Bewong NSW 2540
- Capacity: 130
- Accommodation: Sleeps 38 + glamping
Bewong River Retreat is a waterfront wedding venue in one of the South Coast's most peaceful river locations. Surrounded by 160 acres of bushland, the retreat offers a secluded all-in-one destination for private wedding ceremonies & receptions.
You can set up an outdoor wedding on the river banks or utilise the rustic event space as your reception venue with an adjoining marquee. Wedding packages are DIY & BYO and there are bungalows onsite for 38 guests + the option of glamping.
- Location: 2845 Tathra-Bermagui Rd, Bermagui NSW 2546
- Capacity: 180
- Accommodation: Sleeps 13
Mimosa Wines is a 200 acre winery nestled between South Coast beaches & national park. The elevated restaurant is utilised as a reception venue and offers sweeping views over the vines and trees. Waterfront wedding ceremonies can be held beside the water-lily dam. Private accommodation in farmhouse and seperate cottage.
- Location: 111 Terara Rd, Terara NSW 2540
- Capacity: 100
The Driftwood Shed is a riverside wedding venue on the Shoalhaven complete with its own private jetty and boat ramp. The property offers affordable DIY wedding packages in the permanent marquee which sits alongside a unique 100 year old rustic shed. You can get married on the river surrounded by beautiful lawns and the jetty makes a picture perfect location for wedding photos. One of the most affordable waterfront wedding venues on the South Coast.
- Location: 135 Terara Rd, Terara NSW 2540
- Capacity: 120
Terara Riverside Gardens offers acres of beautiful garden locations for wedding ceremonies on the Shoalhaven River. There are three waterfront reception venues onsite including outdoors, a marquee & barn seating 120 and a small rustic greenhouse suitable for wedding ceremonies and micro receptions.
- Location: 81 The Wool Rd, Worrowing Heights NSW 2540
Accommodation: Sleeps 40+
The historic 250 acre coastal property of Worrowing has several waterfront ceremony locations centred around the property's dam. You can also set up an outdoor reception here. There are 2 indoor event spaces that provide wet weather options including a renovated barn and shed. Wedding night accommodation at Worrowing is among the most unique on the South Coast and includes dam-side boat sheds and secluded wilderness huts.
- Capacity: 88
- Location: Shoalhaven Heads, South Coast, NSW
- Info: 16 brand new luxury villas on a beachfront property with landscaped gardens and luxury poolside space. Weekend weddings will enjoy day spa and golf activities.
- Capacity: 220
- Location: Mollymook, South Coast, NSW
- Info: Absolute beachfront wedding ceremonies and receptions. Budget friendly venue with uninterrupted views over the ocean.
- Capacity: 150
- Location: Ulladulla, South Coast, NSW
- Info: Boutique winery, brewery & fromagerie with cottage accommodation for 4 & views to Burrill Lake.
- Capacity: 150
- Location: Tathra, South Coast, NSW
- Info: Weekend weddings on 100 acres of natural terrain with a freshwater lake as its centrepiece. Flexible packages including lakeside ceremonies on the pontoon and outdoor receptions in a choice of covered pavilion rooms.
- Capacity: 180
- Location: Terara, South Coast, NSW
- Info: A 22 acre horse farm with dam, overhanging jetty & massive converted indoor arena barn. Ideal for laid back waterfront ceremonies and rustic wedding receptions. 4 units available.
- Capacity: 100
- Location: Tilba Valley, South Coast, NSW
- Info: Family run boutique winery located at the scenic foothills of Mt Gulaga on the shores of Corunna Lake. Budget friendly waterfront wedding venue.
- Capacity: 200
- Location: Sussex Inlet, South Coast, NSW
- Info: Historic homestead with spacious lawns on the edge of Sussex Inlet waterway. Ideal budget-friendly location for private waterfront wedding ceremonies and receptions. Five self-contained units + room for glamping.
Info: Eco-friendly wedding venue in a tree-top bush setting. Access to waterfront location. Great space for outdoor receptions. Weekend hire available with accommodation booking for up to 40 + glamping.
Info: A barn wedding venue with a view! Barn On The Ridge is a 55 acre DIY wedding venue with a unique mix of rustic character and modern features. Wedding ceremonies can be held next to the dam with views across stunning gardens to the valley.
Request All Brochures
Waterfront Wedding Venues Near South Coast
VIEW ALL: Wedding Venues on the South Coast
Have a waterfront wedding venue to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.