Barn & Sheds in the Southern Highlands
Here's a list of barn venues for weddings in the Southern Highlands region of NSW. In addition to barns, there are sheds, stables and other farm style buildings that offer unique places for wedding ceremonies and receptions in the area. From rustic barns to modern wedding sheds, these barn venues are some of the most stunning wedding locations in the Southern Highlands.
Barn Wedding Venues - Southern Highlands
- Capacity: 50 - 100
- Location: 916 Old Hume Hwy, Alpine, NSW 2575
- Info: Growwild Wildflower Farm is a rustic wedding venue in the Southern Highlands and a registered sanctuary with the Wildlife Land Trust. It's 25 picturesque and colourful acres include a small rustic barn which has a capacity of 50 guests seated. The barn can be used as a ceremony or reception venue and there's a larger marquee venue and outdoor wedding gardens onsite.
- Capacity: 110
- Location: 562 Nowra Rd, Moss Vale, NSW 2577
- Info: Transformed hay shed on a private 90 acre farm. Wedding venues on the farm offer extensive dam views, drystone wall features, sculptures and garden art, an old boat shed and jetty plus complimentary accommodation for the bridal couple.
- Capacity: 10 - 55
- Location: Moss Vale - Southern Highlands, NSW
- Info: Augustine's Room opened in October 2021 providing an elegant and modern, barn style space for elopements and micro weddings. The floor to ceiling glass windows offer epic views over the farm and surrounding countryside. Choose from 6 intimate ceremony venues onsite including rustic ruins, weeping willows and garden or waterfront locations.
Location: Berrima - Southern Highlands, NSW
Info: The Book Barn is an intimate reception venue surrounded by books, a roaring fire place, cathedral ceilings, large chandeliers and views out into the gardens. Wedding ceremonies can be held in the lakeside pavilion or estate gardens.
- Capacity: 200
- Location: 71 Ryans Lane, Wildes Meadow, NSW 2577
- Info: Immersed in the stunning Southern Highlands bushland, the rustic log barn chapel is one of the region's most unique barn venues. The property is ideal for festival style weddings, offers a late curfew, lets you BYO food & beverages and provides basic but comfortable places to sleep for the entire guest list.
- Capacity: 250
- Location: 3020 Old Hume Hwy, Berrima, NSW 2577
- Info: Barn weddings are a specialty at Bendooley Estate with two unique wedding venues to choose from. The purpose built stables with high ceilings and massive cathedral style glass windows is an impressive venue for luxe barn weddings. A slightly more rustic option is the charming book barn venue - headquarters to Berkelouw Books. Luxurious studios & cottages with spectacular farm outlooks offer accommodation onsite.
Location: Shingle Hill Way, Gundaroo, NSW 2620
Info: Petrichor Farm is a Southern Tablelands wedding venue with 170 acres of grazing farmland & plenty of wildlife. The farm is a very private place with a blank canvas, modern-rustic style barn for wedding receptions and cute bridal cottage with optional glamping.
Barn Venues Near Southern Highlands:
Most Recommended Barns
Barns in the Blue Mountains
Byron Bay Barns
Central Coast Barns
Hunter Valley Barns
North Coast Barns
Barns on the South Coast
Barns in the Southern Highlands
Have a Southern Highlands wedding venue to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.