Rustic Wedding Venues in the Illawarra
Rustic Wedding Venues: Illawarra | Top 10 NSW | Newcastle | North Coast | Riverina | South Coast | Southern Highlands | Sydney | Blue Mountains | Byron Bay | Central Coast | Hunter Valley | Off The Beaten Track
Looking for a rustic wedding venue in the Illawarra? Rustic wedding venues in the Illawarra region of NSW include barns, farms & country gardens. All of following country locations have ceremony and reception venues that are ideal for rustic weddings.
Here are 8 highly recommended rustic wedding venues in Illawarra, NSW.
8 Rustic Wedding Venues - Illawarra
- Location: 2 Bong Bong Street, Kiama, NSW 2533
- Capacity: 80 - 400
- Wedding Packages: All inclusive
The Pavilion Kiama is an ideal reception venue for luxe rustic weddings with its polished wooden floors, elevated timber stage and clean, light walls. The blank canvas is yours to style as you like and comes with spectacular views over one of the Illawarra's most beautiful surf beaches.
Flexible room set ups cater for weddings of all sizes and there is an adjoining foyer area where pre-reception drinks and canapés can be served prior to the doors opening for guests to enter your styled reception venue. Wedding packages are very affordable and there is a free rustic wedding ceremony site just behind the venue.
- Location: 1335 Bolong Road, Coolangatta, NSW 2535
- Capacity: 2 - 200
- Accommodation: Sleeps 70
- Wedding Packages: All inclusive + DIY
- Elopement Packages: All inclusive
Coolangatta Estate is an all-in-one country wedding venue set amongst rows of picturesque grape vines at the mouth of the Shoalhaven River. The historic 100 acre winery has many beautiful backdrops for rustic wedding photos, two outdoor ceremony areas and two rustic reception venues.
For smaller weddings, the Grand Hall is an atmospheric 200 year old building with beautiful high ceilings and a wonderfully intimate setting for up to 80 guests. A shared feast is served on two long tables. There's also a function room that caters for larger weddings with up to 200 guests.
- Location: 916 Old Hume Hwy, Alpine, NSW 2575
- Capacity: 30 - 120
- Wedding Venue: Farm & Barn
Growwild Wildflower Farm is a sprawling garden venue set on 25 picturesque acres of lawns and plantings surrounded by national park. Due to its native bush location, Growwild has long been a registered sanctuary with the Wildlife Land Trust and you can expect to see lots of unique flora & fauna here, including the occasional Koala.
The gardens provide a beautifully secluded setting for rustic wedding ceremonies with several private lawns to choose from. Meticulously maintained paved pathways connect the areas between the gardens and reception venues so you can walk around the gardens without getting your heels stuck in the grass. Receptions are held in a rustic reception barn which caters for both wet weather ceremonies and micro wedding receptions. There's also a luxe rustic marquee onsite for larger wedding functions.
- Wedding Venue: Farm
- Capacity: 150+
- Location: Terara - Illawarra/South Coast, NSW
- Info: Figbird Cottage is a rustic wedding location surrounded by farm land with budget-friendly 3 day/2 night wedding packages that include accommodation for wedding guests in two onsite farmhouses. The gardens are ideal for food trucks & drinks carts and the permanent marquee provides the ideal blank canvas for rustic weddings.
- Location: 56 Tongarra Rd, Albion Park, NSW 2527
- Capacity: 200
- Wedding Venue: Georgian Homestead
Ravensthorpe Guesthouse is a Georgian style country homestead perfect for vintage style or rustic weddings. The all-in-one wedding venue has 3 acres of English gardens that are ideal for ceremonies & photos. There's also several interconnected reception venues onsite including a light-filled conservatory, adjoining rustic courtyard and marquee.
Ravensthorpe offers 24 hour wedding experiences in the Illawarra with wedding packages including accommodation for up to 14 guests. You can get ready onsite, have your ceremony & photos against the mountain and country backdrops, enjoy an indoor/outdoor reception and wake up to a recovery brunch the following day.
- Wedding Venue: Farm
- Capacity: 100 - 200
- Location: Gerringong - Illawarra, NSW
- Info: Rustic wedding venue amongst the vines with spectacular views across the countryside and mountains to the ocean. The function centre provides an ideal blank canvas to suit rustic weddings.
- Wedding Venue: Shearing Shed
- Capacity: 150 - 350
- Location: Yallah - Illawarra, NSW
- Info: This renovated shearing shed has been repurposed as a wedding venue with wooden floors and exposed beams providing the ideal backdrop weddings styled in a rustic theme. All inclusive wedding packages with space outside to mingle in a farm setting.
- Wedding Venue: Farm
- Capacity: 500
- Location: Horsley Park - Illawarra, NSW
- Info: Horsley Homestead is situated on a farm and offers a ceremony & photo venue with mountain vistas. Surrounding the Homestead are lush green paddocks with free-roaming cows, and an array of heritage-listed cottages and stables, which offer many perfect photo backdrops.
Have a rustic wedding venue to add to this list? Get Started