Rustic Wedding Venues in Newcastle
Rustic Wedding Venues: Newcastle | North Coast | Riverina | South Coast | Southern Highlands | Sydney | Off The Beaten Track | Blue Mountains | Byron Bay | Central Coast | Hunter Valley | Illawarra | Top 10 NSW
Looking for rustic wedding venues in Newcastle? From barns and sheds to farms and wineries, these locations provide the ultimate wedding venues for rustic ceremonies and receptions in Newcastle, NSW.
- Wedding Venue: Rustic Barn
- Capacity: 200
- Location: Fullerton Cove - Newcastle, NSW
- Info: A grand old estate with a large rustic barn on expansive waterfront grounds. Lots of idyllic places for outdoor wedding ceremonies & receptions in addition to rustic weddings in the barn. DIY & BYO packages available for large & small weddings and location hire includes exclusive use of the entire property with accommodation for 15 guests.
- Wedding Venue: Rustic Urban Building
- Capacity: 100
- Location: Newcastle - NSW
- Info: A disused police station, The Lock Up is now a contemporary art space and wedding venue in what used to be the station's exercise yard. Located in a heritage precinct, this affordable venue can be utilised both for ceremonies and wedding receptions.
- Wedding Venue: Old Church + Hall
- Capacity: 300
- Location: Newcastle, NSW
- Info: 3 wedding venues in one location include Main Hall - a rustic venue inside the old church, White Hall - a modern blank canvas venue to style as you like, and The Atrium which is a light filled break out space ideal for pre-dinner canapes or cocktail weddings.
Explore all: Newcastle Wedding Venues
Have a rustic wedding venue to add to this list? Get Started