Central Coast Marriage Celebrants
Looking for a Central Coast marriage celebrant? Celebrants on the Central Coast of NSW officiate all types of weddings from ceremonies on the beach in Terrigal to elopements at secluded seaside resorts. Whatever your wedding ceremony plans, there's a Central Coast celebrant to fit the vibe perfectly.
The following marriage celebrants offer a range of wedding packages that include all types of wedding ceremonies. They officiate short & sweet ceremonies which feature the minimum legal words required to get you properly hitched. They officiate highly bespoke wedding ceremonies that share the story of your journey together so far. And they perform every other type of civil ceremony in-between.
Fees for a wedding celebrant on the NSW Central Coast range from $450 - $1,850+ depending on the kind of celebration you're planning. Legals only ceremonies that require the minimum of planning are the cheapest option and the more bespoke your ceremony, the larger the fee.
On this list you'll find some of the most in-demand marriage celebrants in New South Wales. Being that the Central Coast is convenient to Sydney, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley, many of the Coast's best celebrants get booked out quickly for weddings in these regions. Hence we recommend enquiring early with several celebrants at once in regards to their availability on your wedding date.
These are the top recommended marriage celebrants on the Central Coast, NSW.
- Service Areas: Avoca Beach, Gosford, Central Coast
- Packages: Weddings, vow renewals
- Personality: Bubbly, warm, goes above & beyond
A self-confessed tragic romantic, Casey McBeath became a marriage celebrant in order to officiate her own sister's wedding. The good vibes she radiates are infectious and engaging for audiences, and her couples love her flexibility with nothing being too much trouble. Casey is the perfect celebrant for those who want a fun and chilled wedding ceremony with someone who feels like a long time friend.
- Location: Long Jetty, NSW 2261
- Service Areas: Central Coast, Hunter Valley, Sydney
- Packages: Weddings & elopements, legals only, MC
- Personality: Kind, easy going, sincere, calm
Sarita tells the love story of her couples with a warm, relaxed and welcoming presence. Her couples love how she blends the right amount of humour with emotive moments and in the lead up to the wedding, how she creates a stress free and fun process. Wedding fees start at $450 for legals only, $750 for elopements and weddings from $990.
- Location: Mayfield, NSW 2304
- Service Areas: Gosford, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens
- Packages: Weddings & elopements, legals-only
- Personality: Genuine, kind, thoughtful, calm
Julie is an Irish marriage celebrant who also speaks Spanish, French and a few words of Italian. A natural born story teller, Julie will weave how you met into your ceremony with a good dose of Irish humour. She'll also help you write your own vows if you'd like. Wedding fees start at $1,850, elopements from $1,000 and legals-only from $500.
- Location: Merewether, NSW 2291
- Service Areas: Newcastle, Central Coast, Hunter Valley
- Packages: Weddings, legals only, MC, Vocals
- Personality: Bubbly, helpful, calming
Jade is a fun, upbeat marriage celebrant and MC who will not only marry you, but can also sing you down the aisle and provide end to end live vocals throughout your wedding from ceremony to reception. Wedding packages start at $1,150 for personalised ceremonies and $650 for just the legals.
- Location: Rouse Hill, NSW 2155
- Service Areas: Avoca & Gosford to Sydney
- Packages: Wedding, vow renewals
- Personality: Understanding, helpful, organised
Cherri is an endearing marriage celebrant who is determined to help her couples feel less nervous and more excited about their wedding ceremony. She's one of the few Central Coast celebrants who will perform wedding ceremonies on special dates such as Xmas or New Years Eve.
- Location: Avoca Beach, NSW 2251
- Service Areas: Central Coast
- Packages: Weddings, elopements, legals only
- Personality: Fun, easy going, caring
Tara Eppleston is a marriage celebrant and holistic counsellor for both individuals and couples. She helps couples establish and perfect the tools that are essential when taking the journey into marriage. Wedding fees start at $500 for legals only, elopements from $700 and fully personalised ceremonies from $1,000.
Marriage Celebrants in NSW
Have a Central Coast marriage celebrant to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.