Byron Bay Marriage Celebrants
Looking for a marriage celebrant in Byron Bay, NSW? Byron Bay has some of the most interesting and decorated wedding celebrants in Australia. From an ex rhinoceros zoo keeper to a guitar strumming wedding officiant who conducts surf board ceremonies on the ocean, these are the most endorsed marriage celebrants in Byron Bay, NSW.
Best Byron Bay Marriage Celebrants
- Location: Tugun, QLD 4224
- Service Areas: Byron Bay, Sydney, Regional NSW
- Packages: Weddings & elopements, MC & DJ
- Personality: Fun, easy going, kind, passionate
With a relaxed approach and infectious laugh Josh delivers personalised wedding ceremonies that ensure his couples are married in the most meaningful way to them. He can ditch the script and speak from the heart in response to the natural proceedings around him, injects plenty of light-heartedness into moments and is one of the most recommended marriage celebrants in Australia.
- Location: Byron Bay, NSW 2481
- Service Areas: Byron Bay + Australia
- Packages: Weddings
- Personality: Outgoing, fun, gregarious
Ali is a young and fun marriage celebrant with a sense of adventure and willingness to travel anywhere for weddings in Australia. Including the outback. As an avid horse lover, Ali is at home sleeping under the stars and in fun facts - was once a rhinoceros zoo keeper. Ali takes your love journey and turns it into a memorable marriage ceremony.
- Location: Bangalow, NSW 2479
- Service Areas: Byron Bay, Tweed Shire
- Packages: Weddings & Elopements, MC, Live Music
- Personality: Charismatic, fun, calm
Surfer and Dad, Andrew Michael is a well-liked marriage celebrant who performs wedding ceremonies on land and in the surf throughout the Byron Bay region. Known in the industry for his down-to-earth approach as much as for his guitar strumming prowess, Andrew is equally at home officiating weddings as he is providing the soundtrack. Wedding fees start at $800.
- Location: Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
- Service Areas: Mullumbimby, Byron Bay Shire
- Packages: Weddings, Elopements, Legals Only
- Personality: Caring, fun, open
Cara Gallagher brings humour and spontaneity, warmth and a friendly openness to all of her marriage ceremonies. She radiates positivity and epitomises everything that is loving and joyous about marriage and weddings. Expect a modern marriage ceremony that leaves you feeling loved and honoured.
- Location: Casuarina, NSW 2487
- Service Areas: 50km from Kingscliff
- Packages: Full service weddings
- Personality: Calm, generous, helpful
Natasha Thompson is an inclusive Tweed Coast marriage celebrant who brings a decade of public speaking experience to your wedding ceremony. She delivers unique and personally tailored ceremonies with an unflappable sense of calm and fun that puts her couples at ease.
- Location: Cumbalum, NSW 2478
- Service Areas: Northern Rivers, Byron Bay, Tweed Coast
- Packages: Weddings, elopements & legals only
- Personality: Fun energy, bubbly, humble
Leisa creates modern and fun marriage ceremonies that celebrate your relationship and everything wonderful you've shared together so far. Her style is light-hearted and upbeat and her mission is to help couples be fully present on their wedding day so that they can fully experience one of life’s most precious moments.
- Location: Pottsville, NSW 2489
- Service Areas: Byron Bay, Tweed Coast
- Packages: Weddings, legals-only, vow renewals
- Personality: Kind, supportive, easy going, lovable
Rachel is a pet friendly and child loving marriage celebrant who delivers personalised and romantic wedding ceremonies that perfectly capture her couples. She makes the process easy and stress free for her clients so that they feel comfortable and confident on their wedding day. Fees start at $800 or $450 for legal only weddings
Have a Byron Bay marriage celebrant to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.